Domestic First-Class and Standard Post typically take 3-7 business days for delivery. When using expedited shipping method such as UPS Next Day, our warehouse requires one business day for order processing, so please expect a UPS Next Day shipment to arrive two days after the order was placed.
International and military orders may experience delays in shipping due to inbound and outbound processing. First-Class International and Standard International Shipping orders typically take 3-6 weeks for delivery.
While Standard International Shipping is conveniently priced, do note that it provides limited tracking information. If you wish to track your package closely, or at all, we recommend choosing one of the USPS branded shipping options.
Holiday Order Deadlines 2018
For delivery before Christmas, make sure you place your order by midnight on these shipping deadlines:
- USPS Retail Ground and UPS Ground - December 11th
- UPS 3 Day Select - December 13th
- USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail - December 17th
- UPS 2nd Day - December 17th
- UPS Next Day Air - December 20th
- First-Class - November 28th
- Express Mail - December 6th
- Standard International Shipping - this shipping option does not provide a tracking number. We cannot guarantee delivery before the holidays.
We do not ship orders on the following US holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and the following Friday
- Christmas Day
Rates are calculated before checkout is complete, so feel free to try multiple methods for the best fit.
Please note that UPS does not ship to PO Boxes. No tracking is available for First-Class International Orders or Standard International Shipping.
International Shipping and Customs
Your shipping total only covers the costs associated with getting your package delivered to you. Beyond that, some countries impose an extra duty on incoming purchases as they cross the border. If you’re unsure about whether or not your country has such a duty, you may wish to confirm your country’s import policy before purchasing, as they vary from country to country.
Contact us if you need help or have any additional questions.